- About Us
- New Products
- Personal Protective Equipments (PPE)
- Filing Stationery Series
- Binder & Accessories
- Business Card Holder & Name Badge & Lanyard
- Bag & Pencil Case Stationery
- Dry Erase Pockets and Accessories
- Desk Organizer
- Expanding File & Sorter
- Envelope File Folder
- File Folder
- Home Products
- Magnetic Products
- Notebook & Padfolio
- Prepare Back-to-School stationery in epidemic prevention 2021
- Leos' 2021 New Products Release for COVID-19
- On Autumn Sourcine Week in HKTDC
- Mid-Autumn Holiday Notice
- Thank you for attending the 2020 Paperworld
- Chinese New Year Holiday Notice
- Leos' at 2020 Paperworld, Messe Frankfurt
- Leos' at 2019 HK Gifts & Premium Fair
- Leos' at 2018 ISOT International Stationery Fair in Tokyo, Japan
- Leos' at 2018 HK Gifts & Premium Fair
- Leos' at 2018 Paperworld, Messe Frankfurt
- Leos' at 2017 HK Gifts & Premium Fair
- Leos' at 2017 Paperworld, Messe Frankfurt
- Leos' at 2016 HK Mega Show Part 2
- Leos' at 2016 HK Gifts & Premium Fair
- Leos' at 2016 Paperworld, Messe Frankfurt
- Contact Us
Over 25 Years Office and School Stationery Manufacturer - Leos' | Leos'
Based in Taiwan, Leos' Quality Products Co., Ltd., since 1991, is an office and school stationery supplier. Main products, including Zebra Gift Bag, dry erase pocket, binder, filing folder, desktop organizer, foam board folder, bang and case, etc.
A dedicated OEM office and school stationery manufacturer with a plant that has 14,000 square meters and over 250 highly trained, experienced, and skilled staff. Leos' follows the international quality check rule of AQL1.0 / 4.0 on all of our production line till the product is shipped.
Leos' has been offering customers high-quality office and school stationery, both with advanced technology and 30 years of experience, Leos' ensures each customer's demands are met.
The page or document you are looking for could not be found.
- If you typed the url address, make sure the spelling is correct, most address are case sensitive.
- If you typed the keyword, make sure all words are spelled correctly or try different keywords.